Advantages of Disc Springs
-	No Deformation or Fatigue under normal loads.
-	High Energy Storage Capacity.
-	Long Service Life.
-	Stock keeping is minimized as the individual spring sizes can be combined universally.
-	Space Saving.
-	Largely Self-damping, giving good shock absorption and energy dissipation.
-	Efficient use of space and high spring force with small deflections.
-	Adaptable to stacking in numerous configurations.
-	Combination use as a modular spring element.
-	Low Maintenance cost
-	Greater Security